We are Make A Difference Leadership Foundation NPC working to develop the leaders of tomorrow
Make A Difference Leadership Foundation aims to provide academically talented scholars with exceptional leadership development opportunities through education and mentorship. We want to inspire a better future for South Africa. Therefore, we offer a comprehensive scholarship programme that focuses on individual support and development.
To ensure that we remain on course towards our vision, we’ve mapped out the Theory of Change that comprises intermediate changes that must occur. We have grouped these intermediate changes into broad strategic areas of intervention that directly contribute to achieving our vision. Below are our domains of change and how we contribute to them:
Ambition with Hard Work
– We are goal-focused.
– We believe in ideas, innovation and opportunities.
– We challenge the status quo.
– We do not shy away from challenges.
– We have a clear sense of not just where we are but also why we want to go there.
– We work hard to achieve our dreams.
Passion with Discipline
– We are committed to something greater ourselves.
– We inspire others.
– We know that passion requires a commitment to discipline, the discipline of a plan, the discipline to do everything that needs to be done the right way, and the discipline to act, learn and reapply what we have learned.
– We persevere to achieve our goals.
Courage with Honesty
– We stand up for what we believe in.
– We challenge ourselves and others.
– We learn from our mistakes and failures.
– We have a genuine intent to do what is right.
– We encourage openness and dialogue
Confidence with Humility
– We are confident to make choices and decisions and trust ourselves to make the right ones in the right way.
– We acknowledge that confidence means nothing if we don’t have the humility to admit when we are wrong.
– We know we need the help of others, and we celebrate and share our success with them.
– We engage and listen with the intent to understand.
– We are open to ideas, concepts and new ways.
– We encourage learning from others.
– We will do what is right even when no one is looking.
– We are accountable and trustworthy.
– We are authentic.
– We strive toward fairness and equity for all.