Launch is a personalised programme focused on supporting our graduates to ensure a successful transition from tertiary studies to the workforce. Having tertiary qualifications at any level is often an entirely different thing to being work-ready in today’s competitive job market. While our scholars have received a quality education, they too benefit from comprehensive guidance and support.
We aim to provide our graduates with the necessary tools to find employment and soft skills needed for the workplace. Additionally, we provide personal support throughout the transition.
The Launch Programme corresponds with scholars’ first year of work. The programme provides graduates with the support needed to secure gainful employment, succeed in their role as well as ensure emotional wellbeing throughout the transition.
- Job Search Support
- Work-related soft skills
- Financial Literacy Skills
- Personal Support
As a Launch graduate, they can expect to take away information that will help them navigate this new life stage. You can also expect to benefit from:
- MAD Leadership Foundation supports in the form of a dedicated coordinator, medical aid cover, financial assistance to obtain a driving license;
- Becoming a Fellow by joining the MAD Leadership Foundation alumni network;
- Mentorship through MAD Leadership Foundation’s Connect Mentorship Programme;
- Skills Development & Coaching. This includes gaining access to content on Mighty Networks, webinars, individual coaching sessions and online professional development courses;
- Psychosocial Support & Counselling
- Job search support to help students officially enter the working world by means of CV and cover letter writing assistance, mock interviews and a job search workshop.
To get involved or find out more about our Launch programme, please contact Monique Levack below.